Saturday, November 27, 2010

What a concert out there!


Last night, I worn my Zara soiree gown and jumped a click away to the special event. It was my dear SL and RL friend Ridha's concert in one of the sims. I enjoyed the hell of me.

Ridha is a very famous avatar among arabian and other sims, it is also his real name. He breathes mostly all musical insturments and sings American, French, Italian, Spanish, and Arabic songs. I will try to remember to ask him if he sings Japanese and German songs too ;)

He dedicated me Ne me quitte pas, I love this song. And as usual, he thrilled the audience with song Aisha and his own beautiful song Kan Ya Ma Kan, the song you don't want to miss knowing its great story.

Only one thing bothered me in this beautiful night. The huge lag was higher than to be able to recognize most of people around, perhaps many of them couldn't, too. That's why I couldn't save many snapshots of the party.

Thanx Ridha for your hilarious gifts.





2 comments: