Friday, November 26, 2010

Real 2010 Oscar winner in my Real Second Life



You will never know when you have come so far to this. In real life, you just find out that many years have passed, just like that.

Needing the chance to have a breath break, finding myself living so charming times being myself I always wanted to see face to face.

Hanging out with my friends. Having a drink even smoking hash, why the hell not! Dancing with every one and having my lonely DreamDance until the sunrise. Wearing genuine Zara, Coco Chanel, and Earth Stone Jewelry.

I could do all that and more. Because they're the messy things hidden inside you need to feel free out. Why not while my family, for sure, hearing me talking, shouting, laughing, and singing alone inside my very own bed room.

Here, I want to record the most important and beautiful gifts I have won during the last year.

Yes, I am the first-prize winner in the singing competition singing "Enta Omry" of Om Kalthoum. And yes I did won the Oscar for the best main role for both comedy play and horror play. I don't need to hold my golden medal with my own real hands. I Kept them in my INVENTORY for sure. I held it within my very deep heart knowing that I am a true actress and really has that sweet tender singing sense.

It is my second life that let me be able to live real life although it is virtual. Cecilia is the real mirror that let go of prisoned me.

Next morning, I has the shiny smile in my face and the-dream-came-true in my heart.


Me, holding my golden medal






My friend, Osho, holding his "Best actor" golden medal




My friend, Sherif, the best music background composer, LIVE music actually




The party after the Oscar night our friend dedicated to us



No comments:

Post a Comment